The approach: honest and open from the start.
It all starts with an honest and open conversation about where you are and where you truly want to be. Here, we do that by looking at your numbers, data, goals and anything else we need to help you reach your end goal.
Next, we decide on the actual deliverables you need to get there. Is it photography? Is it copywriting? Is it one-on-one coaching, consulting or a varied list of creative content services that JKC provides? All great questions we'll tackle. Together.
Once we know exactly where you are and where you want to be, we'll start working on the agreed upon deliverables based off of any initial research, data, budget and conversations we've had up until this point. Leveraging everything that's been working, and learning from everything that hasn't.
DO AGAIN. AND AGAIN.
Because it's not easy to find someone you can rely on to deliver meaningful content and consulting, over time, expect JKC to be a trusted resource to use again and again. And again. ;)
The care: unlike any other.
From the day we get started to the final deliverables, you’ll gain access to:
- 10 years of advertising and marketing knowledge and expertise, in how to leverage the best, most effective content, direction and insights.
- An in-depth look at all the data and the research. Plus, the ability to leverage every aspect of it into your creative. Including, developing and executing multiple ideas and concepts into any number of key deliverables.
- A Business and Marketing Audit. Feature and Benefit Analysis. Brand Commitment Matrix. Problem Solution Exploration. Or anything else that needs to be done to see the benefits of using your product or service — over your competitors.
- A higher standard of service, care, and attention to detail — managing and planning every aspect of your project from start to finish.
- A deeper understanding and background in the art and the science of both writing and developing highly-strategic, results-riven content.
- A creative, professional and senior-level creative with the kind of knowledge and expertise many big-name brands have relied on over the years, to get everything just right.
The choice: it’s yours (well, sort of).
When it comes to finding an experienced Copywriter, Photographer, Consultant or just about anyone you need to help grow your business, it’s not as easy as it seems. In fact, it can actually be quite scary. Please choose wisely.
|Cheap and Scary||Experienced but Average||Jared Kessler Creative||Big, Slow and Outdated|
|Worked with Fortune 500 brands.||–||✓||✓||✓|
|From idea to execution has completed (and led) hundreds of projects for clients in a wide variety of industries.||–||–||✓||✓|
|Has done everything from international campaigns, to direct mail, web copy, TV/radio/video scripts, email marketing and more.||–||–||✓||✓|
|Builds the schedule, manages the project (and team) so you don't have to.||–||–||✓||✓|
|Scales up or down depending on your own, unique needs.||–||–||✓||–|
|Recommends or partners with award-winning Graphic Designers, Art Directors, and Producers through to completion.||–||–||✓||–|
|Successfully put together (and launched) own products, services and workshops.||–||–||✓||–|
|Does it all with a smile, professionalism, and creativity you just won’t find anywhere else.||–||–||✓||–|
The belief: what drives us. Both.
To be honest and open from the start.
To operate with the highest level of integrity and care.
To trust the job will always be on time, every time.
To be just as fun and creative as JKC is productive.
To strive to be better, not cheaper.
To tackle complex problems with one-of-a-kind solutions.