The approach: as results-driven as it gets.
TACKLING THE PROBLEM, BEYOND JUST YOUR PROJECT.
While it’s common for most people to give you a solution based off of your initial need, it’s why most work fails. And never begin working on a solution to a problem I’ve never fully explored or asked in-depth questions on (which is why you also need to be wary of those who don’t do this).
COMPLETING YOUR RESEARCH AND YOUR STRATEGY.
Easy to say, hard to do, most companies will say, “I need help with X,” and then hire someone like me who gives you X. The only thing is? No one’s explored what’s working or not working. Plus, takes the necessary time and energy to dive into the research – providing well-thought-out strategy, direction, and insights that leverage it all.
DEVELOPING NEW AND INNOVATIVE IDEAS, CONCEPTS, AND COPY.
Where most start, this is where I’ll explore multiple ideas, concepts, and solutions that leverage the above data and research that should guide every aspect of your creative. And where you get to work with someone who has both the creativity and years of industry experience to do just that.
EXECUTING AND DELIVERING IT ALL INTO YOUR DESIGN.
Doing the research and strategy is great. But where most businesses (and brands) tend to fail is in the execution. And where completing hundreds of projects for a wide variety of clients comes in – partnering with your design team of choice (or any number of award-winning designers I can bring on) to help execute your vision.
The care: unlike any other.
From the day we get started to the final deliverables, you’ll gain access to:
- 10 years of copywriting knowledge and expertise, in how to leverage the best, most effective copy, strategy, and insights.
- An in-depth look at all the data and the research. Plus, the ability to leverage every aspect of it into your creative. Including, developing and executing multiple ideas and concepts into any number of key deliverables.
- A Business and Marketing Audit. Feature and Benefit Analysis. Brand Commitment Matrix. Problem Solution Exploration. Or anything else that needs to be done to see the benefits of using your product or service — over your competitors.
- A higher standard of service, care, and attention to detail — managing and planning every aspect of your project from start to finish.
- A deeper understanding and background in the art and the science of both writing and developing highly-strategic, results-riven copy.
- A creative, professional and senior-level creative with the kind of knowledge and expertise many big-name brands have relied on over the years, to get everything just right.
The choice: it’s yours (well, sort of).
When it comes to finding an experienced Copywriter, Strategist or any number of organizations to work with these days, it’s not as easy as it seems. In fact, it can actually be quite scary. Please choose wisely.
|Cheap and Scary||Experienced but Average||Jared Kessler Creative||Big, Slow and Outdated|
|Worked with Fortune 500 brands.||–||✓||✓||✓|
|From idea to execution has completed (and led) hundreds of projects for clients in a wide variety of industries.||–||–||✓||✓|
|Has done everything from international campaigns, to direct mail, web copy, TV/radio/video scripts, email marketing and more.||–||–||✓||✓|
|Builds the schedule, manages the project (and team) so you don't have to.||–||–||✓||✓|
|Scales up or down depending on your own, unique needs.||–||–||✓||–|
|Recommends or partners with award-winning Graphic Designers, Art Directors, and Producers through to completion.||–||–||✓||–|
|Successfully put together (and launched) own products, services and workshops.||–||–||✓||–|
|Does it all with a smile, professionalism, and creativity you just won’t find anywhere else.||–||–||✓||–|
The belief: what drives us. Both.
To constantly strive to do what's not being done.
To only make promises you can keep.
To care and deliver more than anyone.
To be just as professional as you are creative.
To find a way, even if there is none.
To do great work with good people.